Archivi mensili : Luglio 2014
How to Prevent Premature Aging
22 Luglio 2014
Aging of your skin is inevitable, but there are a large number of things you can do to stop it from happening too soon. It’s never too late to start- so follow these tips below to help prevent premature aging of your skin.
- Stay away from the sun. Sun damage is the #1 factor of aging skin. Be sure to wear SPF every time you are outdoors- even in the winter or when it’s cloudy. Wear a floppy hat and sunglasses to shield the delicate areas of your head and face from the sun, where wrinkles appear easily.
- Stop smoking and drinking. Cigarettes cause decreased blood flow to the face, and damage from toxic chemicals in smoke, are the likely causes. Drinking alcohol also dehydrates you, which leaves your skin parched and old-looking.
- Use the right products. With Shinso Essence, you can eliminate your entire skincare routine (toners, eye cream, moisturizer, wrinkle cream and more) simply applying Shinso Essence to your skin. You’ll see long term results and reduce your beauty budget with this all-in-one product. With Essence, you will see instant results of a natural face lift as your skin gets tighter and looks younger.
- Eat the right foods. If you often eat junk food (lots of salt or sugar, for example), your skin isn’t getting the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Switch to fruits and vegetables and plenty of protein for young-looking skin.
Have You Tried a Natural Face Lift?
09 Luglio 2014
A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck. As women age, they lose the youthful look of their skin due to stress, environmental factors, heredity and more. Nothing can stop the aging process or a few of these other factors, but there are a few ways you can achieve a “natural face lift” with products and techniques.
- Use Shinso Mist. Shinso Mist can be used anytime- before as a primer or after you’ve applied your makeup as a setting spray. This product gives you a natural face lift and rejuvenates the appearance of your face. It can help to reduce wrinkles, brighten the skin, tighten the skin, hydrate the skin, reduce pore sizes and more. The effects of applying this product will last for 45 to 60 days, depending on how often and properly you use it.
- Use makeup to contour your face. It may look hard, but contouring your face with makeup is fairly easy. You’ll want to apply a lighter product (concealer or highlighter) to the areas of your face that you want to stand out. You’ll also apply a darker product (like bronzer or powder) to the areas you want to hide. This make your cheekbones and eyebrows pop, which gives you a more youthful appearance.
- Give yourself a nice facial massage. Applying your favorite oil cleanser and start rubbing! Starting from the center of your face, start to massage your face using small, circular motions. Work inwards against your lines and wrinkles, then massage your eyes gently. Lastly, work on your forehead.
What is Rosacea and How Can I Treat It?
07 Luglio 2014
According to the National Rosacea Society, the skin condition is described as “a chronic and potentially life-disruptive disorder primarily of the facial skin, often characterized by flare-ups and remissions”. Around 14 million people in the U.S. have rosacea, with the disease being most common in fair-skinned women between the ages of 30 and 60. For those suffering from rosacea, here are a few ways you can treat it.
- Use-green hued makeup. Concealers and foundations with green tones and colorings can help to reduce the appearance of redness. Make sure the product is safe for sensitive skin before applying.
- Always apply sunscreen- even in winter. Any season or weather conditions can cause flare-ups for those suffering from rosacea, so you should always be applying a high SPF on your face. This prevents your skin conditions from getting worse and helps prevent skin cancer and signs of aging as well.
- Avoid certain lifestyle and environmental factors that may aggravate the rosacea. For some, drinking alcohol, eating spicy foods or spending time in certain weather conditions can make their rosacea worse. Finding out which factors do this and avoiding them is a simple lifestyle change you can make.
- Use products made specifically for sensitive skin/skin with rosacea. There are many popular brands of makeup and skincare that have been tested and approved to not irritate the skin of those with the condition. Read all labels and packaging to find these facts.
- Visit your doctor so they can prescribe a topical treatment or oral antibiotics. Sometimes rosacea has to be treated with medical prescribed by your doctor. It’s always best to get a doctor’s opinion before starting any new form of treatment.