Category Archives: Shinso Essence
How to Heal Sun Burnt Skin
02 Giugno 2014
During the summer months, it’s very important to properly apply SPF to prevent your skin from burning. However, there are times when you may have missed a spot or forgot to re-apply, so a slight sunburn is inevitable. Besides making sure you protect yourself against the sun beforehand next time, here are a few ways to help heal sun burnt skin.
There are a few different, easy ways to help heal the burning sensation of a sunburn, including:
- apply a cool, wet compress (like a towel) to the burned area
- apply aloe vera or a moisturizer with aloe vera to help moisturize and heal the skin
- pop an Ibuprofen or other over-the-counter pain reliever
- stay hydrated with plenty of water
- take a cool bath and avoid hot showers
After your skin has begun to heal, it’s important to work to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles that appear from too much sun exposure. Apply Shinso Essence regularly to help damaged skin cells regenerate to a younger version of themselves, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Essence will refine your skin’s texture and leave your face noticeably brighter and youthfully radiant, and may be applied throughout the day and evening, on the face and neck as well as the entire body. The serum may be used either before or after your makeup routine.
For an added, boost spritz Shinso Mist a few times a week as well. With regular use of Shinso Essence, damaged skin cells are regenerated to a younger version of themselves resulting in a more youthful appearance.
What is a Serum?
14 Maggio 2014
With the large variety of skincare products on the market, it can become a bit confusing to keep track of which is which. One of these mystery products is a serum. So what exactly is a serum you ask? Here’s an easy-to-understand lowdown.
A serum can be defined as a thick, highly-concentrated moisturizer with active ingredients to help penetrate the skin quicker and faster than typical skincare products.
Serums are hyper-concentrated potions, which helps them to really penetrate the skin for immediate results. The fact that they are highly concentrated helps to set them apart from moisturizer. They also contain what typical moisturizers have plus many added nutrients. These nutrients and other wonder ingredients help to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin, reaching areas that a regular moisturizer can’t.
There are a variety of types of serums on the market, including anti-aging serums, brightening serums, acne preventing serums, skin firming serums and more. Serums should be applied after your toner (if you use one) and before your daily moisturizer. This allows you to lock and increase the benefits of the serum.
When choosing the perfect serum for you, take into consideration the type of skin you have- oily, acne-prone, dry, etc. Be sure to read the ingredient list and look for products that contain natural ingredients, like Shinso Essence– which contains a unique combination of ingredients is a powerful blend of natural botanicals and Fullerene.
Shinso Essence: An All-In-One Product For Your Skin
13 Maggio 2014
- The serum helps to reduce wrinkles, a common concern among women in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and beyond.
- Gives your skin a “natural face lift” without the scary and costly procedures.
- Brightens your skin, just in time for summer!
- Tightens your skin, which helps you appear younger.
- Hydrates the skin, which is essential no matter what skin type you have.
- Helps to reduce pore size.
- Boosts your collagen level to stimulate the dermal layer.
Skincare Tips for Your 30’s
08 Aprile 2014
After you’ve taken care of your skin in your 20’s, your 30’s become more important. Fine lines and subtle wrinkles start to pop up during this decade, so your skincare routine should become more intensive. Here are a few tips to help you improve your skin in your 30’s.
- Dark circles from less sleep and stressful days can make your eyes appear older and sickly looking, and who wants that? For dark circles, choose products with vitamin C, soy, kojic acid, which will brighten up the area. For puffiness around your eyes, look for products that contain caffeine. Apply an eye cream nightly for best results.
- Dullness in your skin may become a problem in your 30’s, so it’s important to continually use sunscreen to prevent this from getting worse. Look for products that contain peptides, whichs help to brighten skin, restore your skin’s elasticity and can reduce fine lines.
- If you notice brown spots or skin discoloration, begin a more drastic exfoliating routine.
- Add Shinso Essence product to your skincare regimen to help even the tone and texture of your skin. Always apply at AM and PM.
What is SOD (Superoxide Dismutase)?
11 Marzo 2014
It can be hard to keep up with all the acronyms in the beauty and skincare world, but SOD is definitely one worth noting. SOD stands for Superoxide Dismutase, which is a naturally-occurring enzyme that is found in the dermis and epidermis. SOD is one of the three main ingredients in Shinso Essence, a serum that works to reduce wrinkles, brighten and tighten skin and much more. Here are a few fun facts about SOD.
SOD is found in many anti-aging beauty and skincare products. SOD neutralizes age-accelerating free radicals. As one’s body ages, their natural levels of SOD drop, so applying the product topically has been recommended to replace those natural antioxidants that are becoming fewer and fewer. SOD is usually sold in the form of a serum, lotion or cream.
SOD can help repair damaged skin cells. This potent treatment is essential to the production of healthy skin-building cells (also known as fibroblasts).
SOD is often used as an anti-inflammatory product. SOD has been used to help treat inflammatory diseases, burn injuries, eczema and more.
SOD is also found in most green plants and animals. Specifically, it can be found in barley grass, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage and wheatgrass.