08 Febbraio 2015
Whether you have a hot date lined up or are going out with your girl friends, almost everyone has some sort of Valentines’ Day plans. To feel your best, you want to look your best, especially for a special occasion. Here are a few ways to pamper yourself to look great for the holiday of love.
Indulge your skin. It’s the perfect time to pamper yourself with the gift of luxurious skincare- like the Shinso Line. Shinso Essence is a luxurious serum that instantly rejuvenates and tightens your skin, while it goes to work on the deepest layers to boost collagen production. It helps to smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving you a similar topical botox like effect naturally. Shinso Mist invigorates and revitalizes your skin. Lastly, Shinso Glow exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin, leaving it refreshed and glowing.
Indulge in a nice massage. Massages are a great way to relax and also make great gifts. Soak in a hot bath with your favorite essential oils to start. This leaves you feeling clean and relaxed. Next, make an appointment for a massage ( solo or couples) and relax.
Indulge in a mani/pedi. If you want to save some money, you can always DIY at home. Soak feet in warm water, exfoliate with a foot scrub, then apply a rich foot lotion. Pick out a few of your favorite shades (red and pink are perfect for the holiday!)
02 Gennaio 2015
Now that the new year is here, it’s time to start making (and sticking to) a list of resolutions. One resolution that we all could benefit from making is to improve our skin. This could include resolutions such as eating healthier, washing off our makeup before bed, or even trying a new type of skincare product. Here are a few skin care resolutions you could make for 2015- which one are you going to stick to?
- Eat more healthy, nutrient foods. Certain types of foods- including various types of vegetables, fruits, fish and nuts- can really help your skin. By eating healthily, you are not only helping your body, but also your skin. Research which foods contain healthy vitamins and nutrients you may be lacking and add those slowly into your diet day by day.
- Wash your face twice daily. With our busy and hectic schedules, it can seem hard to find the time to properly wash our faces daily. Vow to take 5 minutes in the morning and at night to properly cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin. If you only have time for one, choose the latter. Sleeping is when your skin can refresh and rejuvenate, so you don’t want the day’s makeup, dirt and debris clogging up your skin.
- Try a new skincare product. If your current routine just isn’t cutting it, do your research and splurge on a product with great reviews and proven results. It’s time to treat yourself! Shinso Skincare products are high quality and made from gentle and healthy ingredients.
24 Agosto 2014
Shinso Skincare’s line of products have been raved about by various celebrities, facialists and makeup artists alike. While this is all helpful and valuable information, sometimes having a doctor’s opinion is even more beneficial. See what the following plastic surgeons and dermatologists had to say about the effectiveness of Shinso products.
Dr. Robert Applebaum – Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
“Shinso Essence has calming properties on the skin after the injection of fillers, botox and minor skin treatments. There is a visible reduction in swelling and bruising after placing Shinso Essence on the skin.”
“Shinso Essence is truly an innovative skin care product with remarkable skin rejuvenation properties. There are instant visible skin tightening effects with smoothing and improvement in the texture of the skin. Shinso Essence also has significant long term rejuvenation benefits as well. I strongly recommend Shinso Essence for any skin type to beautify the appearance of the skin.”
Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis, MD – Dermatologist Surgeon and founder of Westlake Dermatology
“I recommend Shinso Essence for all of my patients that are concerned with skin laxity. The combination of soothing botanicals and deionized water provide an immediate calming and rejuvenation of the skin. No other product comes to the immediate and long term lifting effect of Shinso.”
Dr. Michael H. Gold, MD – Dermatologist Surgeon in Nashville, Tennessee
“Shinso is a breakthrough line that integrates the benefits of natural healing with the application of topical skincare. The products create an immediate visual result that is illuminating to patients wanting a noticeable difference in their skin with minimal effort. And because of the precise selection of natural ingredients Shinso is comprised of, the long-term effects of product use will continue to create the lift and glow all skincare patients hope to achieve.”
Dr. Melissa R. Schneider MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Boston, Massachusetts
“I have all my patients use shinso essence after laser treatments. It helps rejuvenate the skin quickly. My patients are so happy with the product they have continued to use it even when they are not having a laser procedure.”
Dr. Melissa Doft MD – Plastic Surgeon at Mahatthan, New York
“Many of my patients have active lives so any redness or puffiness after a procedure if not acceptable. I have started using Shinso after injectables and Botox as I find it helps eliminate any inflammation so that my patients can return to their hectic Manhattan schedule without downtime.”
25 Febbraio 2014
At the recent 2014 BAFTA Awards, Bale his wife Sandra “Sibi” Blažić (a former model, make-up artist, and personal assistant to actress Winona Ryder) looked like a true power couple on the red carpet. The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) “supports, promotes and develops the art of film, television and video games – by identifying and rewarding excellence, inspiring practitioners and benefiting the public”. It’s also another excuse for celebrities to dress to the nines and don their best makeup and glowing skin.
- Use serum Shinso Essence the morning of a large event and the night before after you wash your face.
- Before applying any makeup or facial products, gently exfoliate the skin with Shinso Glow. This product will remove dead skin and you can be used for all types of skin- even those with Rosacea or sensitive skin.
- After applying makeup, you want to seal it in for a lasting and moisturizing effect. Apply Shinso Mist over the makeup to set the products and lift your face.