Archivi mensili : Febbraio 2014
3 Reasons to Use Natural Beauty Products
26 Febbraio 2014
When it comes to putting products on your face, you would think you should avoid harmful chemicals or oils, right? The problem is that most people don’t bother to check the list of ingredients in their daily skincare products or makeup collection. There are a wide variety of using products with natural ingredient, but a short list is described below.
- You’re helping the Earth. Nature has so much to offer, so by utilizing plants and extracts that naturally are found there is a great idea. Just like eating foods that are naturally grown from the Earth is healthy for your body, the same can be said for what you put on the outside of your body. Products that are made from chemicals have a negative impact on the environment. The manufacturing of these products puts all those chemicals into the air and water.
- Natural products are less likely to irritate your skin. Scary chemicals and artificial ingredients in your skincare products can cause irritation, redness, breakouts and more. You may also be allergic to these products or find that they worsen your existing skin.
- Your skin absorbs things- including your beauty products. Anything that you put on your skin, including lipstick and moisturizers, can be absorbed into the body and blood stream. If you wouldn’t put an ingredient in your body on purpose (such as eating it), then you shouldn’t be putting it on your face. Shinso Skincare products use natural ingredients that occur in nature, like deep sea water, honey, grapefruit peel and more.
Christian Bale and Sandra Blazic
25 Febbraio 2014
At the recent 2014 BAFTA Awards, Bale his wife Sandra “Sibi” Blažić (a former model, make-up artist, and personal assistant to actress Winona Ryder) looked like a true power couple on the red carpet. The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) “supports, promotes and develops the art of film, television and video games – by identifying and rewarding excellence, inspiring practitioners and benefiting the public”. It’s also another excuse for celebrities to dress to the nines and don their best makeup and glowing skin.
- Use serum Shinso Essence the morning of a large event and the night before after you wash your face.
- Before applying any makeup or facial products, gently exfoliate the skin with Shinso Glow. This product will remove dead skin and you can be used for all types of skin- even those with Rosacea or sensitive skin.
- After applying makeup, you want to seal it in for a lasting and moisturizing effect. Apply Shinso Mist over the makeup to set the products and lift your face.
Natural Facelift Express Facial
19 Febbraio 2014
Back in January, Capella Singapore’s award-winning Aurgia Spa teamed up with Shinso Skin Care to introduce a new service- the Natural Facelift Express Facial. This ultra-luxurious, pampering treatment creates an instant facelift effect in just 45 minutes. This Natural Face Lift rejuvenates and tightens your skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It visibly tones and lifts the jaw line, mouth, eyes and cheeks. The Shinso products used in this facial refine your skin’s texture and will leave your face more radiant and youthful.
Aurgia Spa is currently the only spa in Singapore to use and distribute the Shinso products. The treatment is said to take the guest on a journey that includes both physical and mental transformation and rejuvenation. Guests will feel relaxed while also bettering their skin and health.