Category Archives: Shinso Essence
Shinso Skincare for Any Age
09 Settembre 2014
There are few beauty and skincare brands that produce products that cater to a wide audience. Most products focus on younger skin, older skin, acne-prone skin, etc. This results in women using multiple products at once, which can irritate the skin or cancel out the effects of certain ingredients. Shinso Skincare carries a variety of products that boast benefits for women and men of any age.
- Shinso Essence- Shinso Essence instantly rejuvenates and tightens your skin, while it goes to work on the deepest layers to boost collagen production. It helps to smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving you a similar topical botox like effect naturally. With regular use, it will reveal the true you with firmer and smoother skin. Even if you don’t have wrinkles yet, Essence will work to prevent them by tightening the skin. It’s a great preventative measure to take!
- Shinso Mist- Shinso Mist hydrates and energizes skin. It can also be used to set makeup for long-lasting power, which is great for women and men of any age. It only takes a few quick spritzes- another bonus!
- Shinso Glow- Shinso Glow works to exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead or damaged cells, so your true, beautiful skin can shine through. Exfoliation is key at any age, and has the added benefit of allowing for better penetration of serums and moisturizers.
Travel Skincare Tips
02 Settembre 2014
Whether you’re constantly on the road for your job, or you enjoy multiple vacations a year, traveling can be difficult on your skincare routine. You can’t always pack your entire bathroom cabinet and you may not have time to indulge in the treatments you usually do at home. Here are a few travel skincare tips to help along your journeys.
- Stay hydrated. Staying hydrated is key to retain your skin’s elasticity and health. This means drinking plenty of water and eating foods with high water content, such as fruits and veggies.
- Hydrate your skin. In addition to drinking enough water, you also need to moisturize often- maybe even more than usual. Traveling via airplane is a common situation where the skin gets dry quickly, so bring some moisturizer with you on your carry-on and apply generously.
- Pack the necessities. When you can only bring a few products, pick the ones you need to use on a daily basis, and include smaller samples of products you might use weekly or every-other-day. Important items include a moisturizer (like Shinso Essence), a gentle cleanser, a light exfoliant and any products for specific skin problems, such as acne. Lots of brands carry travel-size products, but if not, you can always pour your full-size product into a smaller container.
- Research the climate beforehand. Check the weather and the climate of your destination, so you’ll know what to expect for your skin. Drier weather calls for a hydrating facial mist, while colder weather calls for a thick moisturizer for your lips and cheeks.
The Natural Alternative to Botox
01 Settembre 2014
Botox can be a promising treatment for many women- and men- around the world. Unfortunately, it is very costly and has a variety of side effects and health risks. Luckily, there are a variety of products and procedures out there that are a safer and cheaper alternative to traditional Botox.
Shinso Essence has Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8), which is a unique anti-wrinkle peptide that has been shown in significant testing to be effective against the development of skin wrinkling. Argireline topically mimics Botox to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Shinso products work to improve the appearance of skin within two minutes, as the product boosts collagen levels, repairs damage and reduces wrinkles. Celebrity make-up artists, such as Julia Carta, use Shinso products on their clients in lieu of Botox.
Botox only freezes the muscles- it doesn’t rejuvanate, firm, and prevent them from aging like Shinso skincare products do.
For optimal results, apply Shinso Essence to the face, sides of the face, below the chin and neck. These are the areas where skin shows aging, so it’s crucial to cover these areas daily. Gently massage the product deep into the skin in upward strokes.
Need more proof? Simon Cowell, a previous Botox fan, now strictly relies on the natural Botox routine, which includes Shinso products.
As always, prevention is the key to having a youthful appearance. But in addition to prevention, it’s comforting to know there are an array of products to help as well.
Prepare Your Skin for Fall
25 Agosto 2014
With summer coming to an end, it’s time to transition your skincare for the fall season. You no longer have to worry so much about your makeup sweating off, hiding uneven tan lines or any other summer skin concerns. Here are a few tips to prepare your skin for fall.
- Switch from lotions to creams. As the air becomes drier, your skin needs a thicker moisturizer. Creams provide a stronger oily barrier, which means they both reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin and provide hydration to this layer of skin at the same time.
- Start using hand cream. Your hands begin to get dry and crack faster once the air starts to get cooler and the wind picks up. Use a thick hand cream to nourish your hands and prevent aging signs.
- Fix summer damages with a deep-cleaning treatment. Your skin is probably damaged from the sun, sand and sweat you experienced during summer. Spend one day a week by giving yourself a deep skin treatment, including exfoliation (Shinso Glow) a serum that deeply penetrates the skin (Shinso Essense) and more.
- Prevent dry skin. Wash your face with tepid- not cold or boiling hot- water as to not irritate your skin. Moisturize daily and nightly to prevent dry skin from even becoming a problem.
- Use SPF. As always, make sure to apply SPF each day. You may not be exposed to as much sun as summer or spring, but it’s still out there and can hurt your skin.
How to Prevent Premature Aging
22 Luglio 2014
Aging of your skin is inevitable, but there are a large number of things you can do to stop it from happening too soon. It’s never too late to start- so follow these tips below to help prevent premature aging of your skin.
- Stay away from the sun. Sun damage is the #1 factor of aging skin. Be sure to wear SPF every time you are outdoors- even in the winter or when it’s cloudy. Wear a floppy hat and sunglasses to shield the delicate areas of your head and face from the sun, where wrinkles appear easily.
- Stop smoking and drinking. Cigarettes cause decreased blood flow to the face, and damage from toxic chemicals in smoke, are the likely causes. Drinking alcohol also dehydrates you, which leaves your skin parched and old-looking.
- Use the right products. With Shinso Essence, you can eliminate your entire skincare routine (toners, eye cream, moisturizer, wrinkle cream and more) simply applying Shinso Essence to your skin. You’ll see long term results and reduce your beauty budget with this all-in-one product. With Essence, you will see instant results of a natural face lift as your skin gets tighter and looks younger.
- Eat the right foods. If you often eat junk food (lots of salt or sugar, for example), your skin isn’t getting the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Switch to fruits and vegetables and plenty of protein for young-looking skin.